Tuesday 9 January 2007

Introduction

There are lots of people who I would like to meet. But when people ask me, I forget how great some people are and can't think of anyone for a fantasy dinner party. It's one of those list questions that floats around isn't it - a list of famous people, dead or alive, who would appear at your ultimate dinner party. Well I've decided to do a garden party, because I like outdoors (obviously the weather will be fabulous for my party) and there are just so many people I would like to meet, for various reasons. I'm going to list my fantasy garden party guest list here. Feel free to make suggestions, although I may just ignore you. I'm also planning on putting up some recipes for food and drink that I might consider serving to my guests. And some possible locations.

No comments: